About

WELCOME TO HIGH TECHNOLOGY WORLD

Followers

Brief talk about myself ;)

My photo
Okiee, here we are.. Firstly, I would like to talk a little bit about myself.. Quite simple and short.. I am Verina but y'all can call me Veve since it's more convenient and easier to remember ;) I am a third year university student, majoring in B.Sc(Hons) Food Science and Nutrition at UCSI University, Kuala Lumpur. It's quite fun studying about this major since I can learn many new things from this field of study that related to human's health which I believe it's one of the important things that we should know to have a healthy life. I love to learn new things to enrich my knowledge and to improve my understanding about anything that maybe I would say I am not good at or I don't know. So yeah, here I am ;) This blog is all about high technology nowadays since what is around us nowadays is all about technology. We can't run from this. Thus, we should familiar with all these more or less :) So, lets enjoy any informations from my blog ^^
Powered by Blogger.
RSS

iPad

It's hard to believe we could fit so many great ideas into something so thin


iPad Apple


The iPad is an Apple tablet computer. It is a modification of computer that is users friendly and portable. One of this iPad privileges is to enable the users to experience a new technology of touch screen tablet computer. Magnetic pen is also provided to make it easier to be used. Another benefits of using iPad are :

THIN and LIGHT
The screen is 9.7 inches measured diagonally. At just 1.5 pounds and 0.5 inch thin, can be used anywhere since it is portable. And a slight curve to the back makes it easy to pick up and comfortable to hold.

Up to 10 HOURS of BATTERY LIFE
Lithium-polymer battery technology is used to maximize battery life up to 10 hours while surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching videos, or listening to music. While surfing the web on a 3G data network, you can get up to 9 hours of battery life.

WIRELESS
iPad takes advantage of the fastest Wi-Fi networks. It automatically locates available Wi-Fi networks, which you can join with a few taps. iPad also comes with Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, letting you connect to devices like wireless headphones or the Apple Wireless Keyboard.

3G
iPad is also available in a 3G model with superfast data speeds up to 7.2 Mbps. So if you’re traveling or you happen to be somewhere without a Wi-Fi network, you can still get a fast connection for surfing the web, downloading email, or getting directions.


Some of the features of iPad Apple are mail, photos, videos, maps, calendar, notes, music, contacts, games, and some of others additional features that can be downloaded.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment