About

WELCOME TO HIGH TECHNOLOGY WORLD

Followers

Brief talk about myself ;)

My photo
Okiee, here we are.. Firstly, I would like to talk a little bit about myself.. Quite simple and short.. I am Verina but y'all can call me Veve since it's more convenient and easier to remember ;) I am a third year university student, majoring in B.Sc(Hons) Food Science and Nutrition at UCSI University, Kuala Lumpur. It's quite fun studying about this major since I can learn many new things from this field of study that related to human's health which I believe it's one of the important things that we should know to have a healthy life. I love to learn new things to enrich my knowledge and to improve my understanding about anything that maybe I would say I am not good at or I don't know. So yeah, here I am ;) This blog is all about high technology nowadays since what is around us nowadays is all about technology. We can't run from this. Thus, we should familiar with all these more or less :) So, lets enjoy any informations from my blog ^^
Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Web 2.0


Web 2.0

Web 2.0 site allows users to interact and collaborate with each other in a social media dialogue as consumers of user-generated content in a virtual community, in contrast to websites where users (prosumers) are limited to the active viewing of content that they created and controlled. Examples of web 2.0 include social networking sitesblogswikisvideo sharing sites, hosted servicesweb applicationsmashups and folksonomies.

Advantages of Web 2.0 :

  • With Web 2.0, information can be pulled from a number of different places
  • Allow the mass population to interact and communicate with each other and spread their ideas
  • Obtain information from multiple sources
  • Web 2.0 will make the internet more personalized 
  • Information will flow freely, and people can express their ideas without fear of repression
  • Web 2.0 would make the Internet a true democratic system, a digital democracy

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment